Erica Synths Black Digital Noise
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Makes wide range of noise effects; almost pure white noise, Atari console-like one bit noise and other crazy, more-less predictable sounds
The Erica Black Digital Noise is our pathological brainchild. A unique noise module that makes wide range of noise effects; almost pure white noise, Atari console-like one bit noise and other crazy, more-less predictable sounds. At the heart of the module is a programmable logic matrix that includes two linear feedback shift registers that generate polynomial noise effects. Similar noise generation scheme was used in several classical drum machines, and technology comes from techniques used in data scrambling.
- Wide range of noise effects (pure white noise to 1bit & 4bit vintage computer style noises)
- Two polynomial feedback shift registers with CV control to set noise character
- Adjustable noise frequency
- External clock in - can follow frequency of VCO
- Sync feature - polynomial reset
- Can process audio signals (Even voice!)
- Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
- Diode protection on reversed power supply
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|