FabFilter Pro-Q 2
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Unrivalled sound and workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 2, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Phase Invert option to change polarity
- Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor!
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Optional Gain-Q interaction
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
Mac OS X
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|
Hinweis für Bestellungen aus EU-Ländern
Aus steuerrechtlichen Gründen können wir Lizenzcodes nicht mehr elektronisch in andere EU-Länder versenden. Wir müssen diese als Paket verpackt verschicken. Wir bitten daher um Ihr Verständnis. Innerhalb Deutschlands werden wir, wie gewohnt, Ihnen die Online-Lizenzen per Mail zukommen lassen.
Bei elektronischen Versand innerhalb Deutschlands oder Nicht-EU-Ländern werden bereits bezahlte Versandkosten wieder erstattet.