If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
A crush on music
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multiband guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn delivers!
Warmth, harmonics, color and dynamics
FabFilter Saturn offers a range of different high quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape and guitar amps. In addition, you also get three creative distortion styles, with which you can smudge, stretch, crush, rectify and clip your sounds in weird and unexpected ways.
With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn will bring a unique flavor to your music.
Bring your sounds to life
Using Saturn's extensive modulation section, you can really bring life and depth to your music. By applying subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels or tone controls, great warmth and definition can be achieved.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, you get practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, FabFilter Saturn contains all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Sixteen different distortion styles, from subtle saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing
- Multiband processing (up to 6 bands)
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- Per-band solo and mute options
- Optional HQ mode (8x oversampling)
- Mid/side processing
- Interactive multiband display
- Easy-to-use interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Over 150 presets
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
Mac OS X
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|
Hinweis für Bestellungen aus EU-Ländern
Aus steuerrechtlichen Gründen können wir Lizenzcodes nicht mehr elektronisch in andere EU-Länder versenden. Wir müssen diese als Paket verpackt verschicken. Wir bitten daher um Ihr Verständnis. Innerhalb Deutschlands werden wir, wie gewohnt, Ihnen die Online-Lizenzen per Mail zukommen lassen.
Bei elektronischen Versand innerhalb Deutschlands oder Nicht-EU-Ländern werden bereits bezahlte Versandkosten wieder erstattet.