Focusrite ISA One Analog
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The ‘ISA One’ microphone pre-amplifier delivers Focusrite's prestigious ISA transformer-based pre-amp in a rugged and portable chassis, at a groundbreaking price.
ISA One features the classic vintage microphone pre-amplifier topology from the original ISA110 module, including the Lundahl L1538 transformer and bespoke zobel network. (The original 110 pre amp formed the cornerstone of each channel of Focusrite's legendary Forte console.)
The pre-amp is complemented by a line input (XLR and TRS Jack) and an independent D.I. channel, complete with dedicated gain control, active or passive impedance switch, a TRS Jack output for routing to an amp and an independent XLR output on the rear. This flexible independent D.I. makes the ISA One ideal both for engineers wishing to blend a D.I.’d guitar signal with a mic’d guitar cabinet, and for demanding performers who require a single classic solution for both guitar and vocals.
A variable impedance circuit has been added, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. In addition to the original ISA110 impedance, three further impedance settings allow perfect matching, or creative mismatching of the pre amp with any microphone. ISA One also features an insert point, should the need arise to place extra processing between the pre amp or D.I. and the optional converter. Phantom power, phase reverse and a 75Hz, 18dB/octave high-pass filter are also available from the angled front fascia.
- ISA Series Transformerbased Preamplifier
- Encased in a rugged and portable chassis, ISA One offers the classic Focusrite microphone preamplifier at its lowest cost to date.
- Flexible Independent D.I. Channel
- ISA One is ideal for both engineers and demanding performers alike, featuring independent gain control, an output for routing to an amp, an independent XLR output on the rear and routing to the optional ADC.
- Switchable Impedance
- Choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA 110 setting, to suit any microphone.
- Optional Stereo 192kHz ADC
- This optional card embodies cuttingedge conversion technology, incorporating Focusrite analogue circuitry to deliver the best AD performance in its class (Dynamic range of 119dB).
- Rugged Custom Flight Case
- Built to protect your ISA One from the rigors of the road. Rugged plywood construction with a solid polypropylene exterior and reinforced corners.
- Headphone Output with Volume Control
- ISA One can feed either a sum of the two inputs to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix (such as a stereo mix feed from an interface) via two TRS Jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
- Dedicated Insert Point
- Allows you to place extra processing between the preamplifi er or D.I. and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|