Focusrite RedNet D64R
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
64-channel bridge between MADI and Dante Networks
RedNet D64R provides the link between a Dante Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup. D64R supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi-directional, allowing the use of any Dante components including RedNet’s high quality interface products with a MADI system – or MADI components with a Dante system. D64R features a sample rate converter (SRC) on each input and output allowing interfacing between MADI and Dante irrespective of the sample rate at which either system is operating. Connect a Dante network to MADI-based digital consoles, computer cards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces, RedNet D64R provides Word Clock in and out. The D64R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 64 channels of I/O.
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together. Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a MADI system with RedNet’s versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity – or any other Dante compatible devices.
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors.
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces – connect simply to any MADI equipment.
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48kHz) from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz.
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates.
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate.
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required.
Sample Rate Convertors
Sample Rate Range 41 to 216kHz (MADI)
Gain Error -0.01dB
Dynamic Range > 139dB (-60 dBFS method)
THD + N < -130dB (0.00003%); 0 dBFS input
Latency 43 to 196 samples (Network and MADI sample rate dependent).
MADI Clock Sources RedNet, MADI Input and Word Clock.
Supported Sample Rates 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
Clock Sources Internal, MADI or from Dante Network Master.
External Word Clock Range Nominal sample rate ±7.5%
Rear Panel Connectivity
Electrical Standard as per AES10:2008
Recommended Cable 75Ω Characteristic Impedance
Connector BNC 75Ω port
Optical Standard as per AES10:2008 (ISO/IEC 9314-3, FDDI, ANSI X3.166)
Recommended Cable Multi-Mode, Graded-Index, 62.5µm core, 125µm cladding
Word Clock Input 1 x BNC 75Ω port (switchable termination)
Word Clock Output 1 x BNC 75Ω port
PSU & Network Connections
PSU 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips.
Network 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
Front Panel Indicators
Primary PSU (A) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Secondary PSU (B) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Primary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate.
Secondary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode.
Sync Locked Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master, shows lock to indicated clock source. Flashing indicates invalid external clock selected and unit has reverted to internal clock.
Sample Rate Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4.
Pull Up/Down Orange LED. Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain.
Clock Source Orange LED for each: Internal, MADI Input and Word Clock.
MADI Input Orange LED for each: Coaxial, Optical and Auto.
MADI Clock Orange LED for each: SRC, RedNet, MADI Input and Word Clock.
Signal Indicators 2 Green LEDs, 1 input/1 output indicator. Illuminate @ -126dBFS.
Status Orange LED for each: SRC & O/P Varispeed.
Redundant Allows unit to connect two independent networks.
Switched Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of device.
Height 44mm/ 1.73"
Width 482mm/ 19.98"
Depth 308mm/ 12.13"
PSU 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|