Focusrite RedNet HD32R
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
32-Channel Bridge between Dante Networks and Pro Tools|HD
RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface that allows Pro Tools|HD users direct access to the full benefits of the Dante digital audio networking system, including its uniquely flexible network topology and premium quality audio interfaces. The Pro Tools system is connected to the HD32R via standard Mini DigiLink ports. HD32R acts as a 64-channel (32 in/32 out) digital break in/out box, operating in the same way as a standard interface, and supporting a wide range of Pro Tools|HDX and HD cards. Up to six HD32R modules can be used with a Pro Tools|HDX system and three with Pro Tools|HD, allowing the maximum channel count for either. The HD32R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 32 channels of I/O.
- Allows Dante Ethernet-based audio networking products to interoperate fully with Pro Tools|HD & Pro Tools|HDX
- Ethernet and power supply redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure and locking connectors
- Provides the vital link to create an extensive high-quality audio network based on standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 wiring, bringing the latest advances in digital audio networking to Pro Tools|HD
- Cost-effectively increase audio I/O quality and flexibility with RedNet interfaces
- Permits multiple workstations to access the same interface hardware and I/O
- No changes to Pro Tools workflow required – simple, logical assignment of RedNet I/O to Pro Tools|HD inputs and outputs
- Up to 32 I/O with Pro Tools|HD over single DigiLink connection per RedNet HD32R
- Additional Avid/Digidesign interfaces may be connected to expansion ports
- Upgrade to RedNet interfaces while remaining fully compatible with TDM- or AAX-DSP-based plugins and saved sessions
Supported Sample Rates 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4% / -0.1% / +0.1% / +4.167%) at 24 bit
Clock Sources Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync (master or slave) or from Dante Network Master.
External Word Clock Range Nominal sample rate ±7.5%
Rear Panel Connectivity
Primary Port 1 x Mini DigiLink
Expansion Port 1 x Mini DigiLink
Word Clock Input 1 x BNC 75Ω port
Word Clock Output 1 x BNC 75Ω port
Word Clock Input 1 x BNC 75Ω port (switchable termination)
Word Clock Output 1 x BNC 75Ω port
PSU & Network Connections
PSU 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips.
Network 2 x etherCON connectors, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors.
Front Panel Indicators
Primary PSU (A) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Primary PSU (B) Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
Primary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode. When in Switched mode, a valid network connection at either Primary or Secondary network port will cause this LED to illuminate.
Secondary Network Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode. Not used in switched mode.
Network Locked Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master, shows lock to indicated clock source. Flashing indicates external clock is selected but not connected.
Sample Rate Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4.
Pull Up/Down Orange LED. Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain.
Signal Indicators 16 Green LEDs, 8 input/8 output indicators. Illuminate @ -126dBFS.
Clock Source Orange LED for each: Internal, Word Clock, Loop Sync and DAW Master.
Redundant Allows unit to connect two independent networks.
Switched Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of device.
Height 44.5mm/ 1.75"
Width 482.6mm/ 19"
Depth 263mm/ 10.35"
PSU 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|