If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
High-End Kopfhörer, 50mm Membran, 25 Ohm, 5 Hz - 45 kHz, 100dB/mW, 1.5 Tesla
The TH-900 is the first high-end headphones form Fostex featuring the newly designed driver unit with1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic circuit and bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm, traditional Japanese lacquered "Urushi" finished craftsmanship housing and selected 7N OFC cable. All coming together to achieve the sonic goal of a wider stereo field, high resolution and transparent reproduction.
- Unique designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with the 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- Foster / Fostex's unique "Biodyna" diaphragm* for fine and high resolu-tion sound reproduction
- The housings are made of Japanese Cherry Birch (Betula Grossa), the Japanese specialty with rigid and dense texture for maximum acoustic performance
- The housings are finished by the traditional "Urushi" lacquer (a.k.a. Japan) by a 100 years old artisan group. The finish used for the TH-900 is called "Bordeaux" and is simply stunning
- Platinum foiled "Fostex" logo on the housings
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum confort
- The cord is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and duralumin plug case for higher durability
- Comes with an elegant headphone stand (Model ST300) in the package
*"Biodyna diaphragm is made by Bio-cellulose fiber featuring low specific gravity, high Yang's modulus and high internal loss at the same time to achieve 2 times high propagation velocity and 5 times high rigidity against the conventional plastic film based driver unit.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|