Golden Age Project COMP-2A
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Vintage Style Tube Compressor / Leveler
- Vintage style all tube signal path. The tubes are fitted with grounded shields.
- Transformer balanced input and output. Can drive almost any load, balanced or unbalanced.
- Golden Age Project's version of the classic optical unit using a long life electroluminescent panel and two carefully matched Silonex NSL5910 photoresistors for T4B-style electro-optical gain control with program dependent attack and release times.
- Very simple to operate with only two main controls, Gain and Peak Reduction.
- HF control can make the side-chain circuit more sensitive to mid and high frequency content.
- Linear low noise regulated filament and high voltage power supply.
- A big meter selectable to show gain reduction or output level at two different reference levels.
- Hardwire bypass switch for easy comparisons.
- XLR and TRS input and output jacks for flexible connections.
- Link jack and switch for connecting to another unit for stereo operation.
- All external controls located on the front panel.
- Compact 2RU half rack format. Two units can be mounted with our 19-inch rack kit, the UNITE BIG.
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|