Golden Age Project COMP-554 Plus
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Vintage style compressor for the 500-format with the Carnhill transformers
- with the Carnhill transformers
- Vintage style electronics. No integrated circuits in the signal path.
- Based on a classic diode bridge design.
- Transformer balanced input and output.
- Prepared for a Carnhill transformer upgrade (standard in the Plus version).
- Flexible control range for threshold, ratio, attack and recovery.
- All controls except the gain make-up one are stepped.
- Three selectable sidechain filter frequencies.
- Three flexibel sidechain options; Internal, Insert and External.
- The external sidechain I/O is electronically balanced @ 4dBu and appears on the right slot rack connections.
- Separate switches for hardwire bypass and compression out.
- Two insert connectors for inserting the EQ-573 in the main audio and/or sidechain signal path.
- Meter selectable for output (two reference levels, +4 and +12 dBu) and gain reduction.
- Possibility to link two units for stereo operation.
- Three position Air EQ switch, Flat, +3 or +6 dB @ 30 kHz.
- Two position output termination switch for different tones.
- A soft start circuit that ramps up the supply voltage slowly (about 10 sec.) to avoid a power-on current surge.
- A great sound that suits most sound sources and genres.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|