Hear Technologies Hear Back PRO Four Pack, ADAT Input
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
This is it – the simplest, most affordable digital solution to get everyone the mix they need to perform their best.
(4) PRO Mixers, (1) Hub Frame, (1) ADAT card, (1) Network Card, (4) 50' CAT6
hear back PRO
Includes: (4) PRO Mixers, (1) Hub Frame, (1) ADAT card, (1) Network Card, (4) 50' CAT6
This is it – the simplest, most affordable digital solution to get everyone the mix they need to perform their best. This new system platform is completely modular and infinitely expandable, which means it has become the last personal monitoring system you’ll ever need.
Introducing the latest addition to the Hear Technologies family – Hear Back PRO.
With this system, there is no learning curve. Whether or not you’ve ever used a personal monitor mixer, the simple layout of this powerful system makes getting the right mix a quick and effortless experience. Based in Gigabit Ethernet, this framework paves the way for an impressive range of future possibilities.
The Hear Back PRO System: Hub & Mixers
The Hear Back PRO system consists of two main components: the Hub and the Mixer. The modular Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard CAT5e/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
The standard Hub (included in the “4-pack”) comes pre-loaded with one Network Card and two 8-channel Analog Input Cards which can accept input signals from an audio mixer via auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
The Hear Back PRO boasts many key advantages, including:
- Side-mounted card slot on Mixer for future expansion
- Large master knob controls overall main mix, AUX, and intercom levels independently
- Volume and panning control of all
- 16 channels
- Direct and immediate visual feedback of all 16 channels
- Up to 8 pairs of stereo-linked channels
- Support for sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Selectable XLR or 1/8” Mixer AUX input
- Built-in intercom broadcasts the AUX source (mic, MP3 player, click, etc.)
- Intercom auto adjusts its own level so even the quietest message never goes unheard
- Modular I/O Hub card system lets you customize the system to match your configuration, and can adapt to your needs
- Supports secondary power supply to provide redundancy and power to up to
- 32 Mixers
- USB port on Hub makes updating firmware for future features and upgrades a simple drag-and-drop operation
- Status indicating logos on Hub and Mixers make it easy to detect and diagnose problems, should they arise
- Write session info and channel settings on storable Mixer overlays for an unlimited number of presets
- Instantly store and recall presets from memory with the push of a button
- Most recent configuration is saved, even after power-down
The Hear Back PRO system is available in a Four Pack as well as offering Mixers and Hubs separately.
Hear Back PRO Hub Features:
- Three switch selectable 16-channel input sources:
– Input A (Slots 1 & 2)
– Input B (Slots 3 & 4)
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- Six user-selectable sample rates, indicated by LEDs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
- Less than .25 milliseconds total system delay (latency) from analog input to output
- 16 RGB LEDs intuitively display signal / peak levels for channel metering
- Daisy-chain via HBus for very large systems
- 1 RU chassis
- Modular I/O card-slot configurable mainframe
- Gigabit Ethernet network fabric
- 48V Power Over Ethernet supply
Hear Back PRO Mixer Features:
- Local control of up to 18 channels of audio (16 mono channels + AUX IN + Intercom IN)
- Receive power and audio over one Ethernet cable, up to 500’ from Hub to each Mixer
- 24-bit Delta-Sigma D/A and A/D converters
- Volume/panning/stereo link control of all 16 channels of audio
- Store up to 4 recallable presets
- Intercom allows communication to anyone with a Hear Back PRO Mixer
- Selectable 1/8” TRS stereo unbalanced and XLR mono balanced (with 15V phantom power) AUX inputs:
– Microphone input for crowd / ambiance mic or intercom use
– Drum module / metronome or local mix input
- 1/8” and 1/4” headphone jacks
- Balanced mono/stereo, line level outputs
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|