Heritage Audio HA 609A Elite
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The HA-609A is a boutique two channel compressor and limiter based on classic diode bridge designs. With three transformers per channel (by Carnhill/ St. Ives) and a fully discrete, class A signal path, the HA-609A delivers punch, weight, and just the right amount of color to your mixes, buses, or tracks.
The HA-609A’s compressor section offers control for threshold, ratio, release, and can be bypassed. In addition to the standard fixed attack time (tailored for program material), the compressor also offers a ‘fast’ attack mode — which excels at catching loud transients on drum buses and other challenging dynamic material. The compressor’s makeup gain is a class A amplifier with transformer-coupled output, inspired by the legendary ‘73 preamp.
With an extended threshold range and a new ‘fast attack’ setting, The HA-609A offers classic limiting with an eye towards the modern workflow. The HA609A can perform limiting from subtle peak control to more extreme sculpting, while controlling the fast transients of percussion and program material. The limiter section also features controls for release time, and can be bypassed.
The Heritage HA-609A can be stereo linked, or operate in dual mono, and each channel features a true bypass. It utilizes only rotary switches and precision, stepped potentiometers for perfect recall and channel matching. And like all of the products in their Elite range, the HA-609A is built with the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners — all at the Heritage headquarters in Spain.
- 2 channel Brit-Spec Compressor and Limiter
- All discrete, class A design featuring three Carnhill/St. Ives transformers per channel.
- Unique diode bridge design allows compression curve/response to be precisely matched from channel to channel within hundredths of a dB.
- Extended range for both the compressor and limiter threshold increases flexibility for the modern workflow.
- Standard and fast attack times allows the HA-609A to work well in recording and on individual tracks, in addition to mixing and mastering duties.
- True bypass on each channel in addition to bypass on individual compressor and limiter functions.
- All handmade in Spain at the Heritage Audio factory.