Heritage Audio HA73EQx2 ELITE
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The two channel HA73EQX2 ELITE microphone preamplifier with EQ is based on the iconic 1073, amplifying any microphone or instrument with vibrant clarity and punch.
HA73EQX2 - Two Channel Mic Preamp with EQ
The Heritage Audio ELITE series is a budget-friendly version of the widely respected, hand-wired 73JR and DMA73 preamps. A combination of mass production, lean manufacturing and modern construction techniques makes it possible to offer a zero compromise, high quality yet very affordable series of products.
The two channel HA73EQX2 ELITE microphone preamplifier with EQ is based on the iconic 1073, amplifying any microphone or instrument with vibrant clarity and punch. On driving the input harder it provides the saturated sound as known from a vintage console. With 80dB of gain the HA73EQX2 is suitable for any type of microphone - condenser, dynamic, or ribbon. The hand wounded Carnhill input and output transformers add warmth, girth, and authority to any sound source - mic, line, or even DI instruments. The separate input and output gain controls make it easy to control the transformer color without overloading the output stage. The DI circuit is ahead of the mic input transformer, perfect for adding some character to DI bass signals on the way in.
The EQ section of the HA73EQX2 ELITE is based on the classic 1073 circuit topology and provides the same sonics and loved harmonic distortion. It is a three-band design with a fixed HF shelving section, a fixed-Q midband with six selectable center frequencies and a LF shelving section with four selectable frequencies. A high pass filter with four selectable frequencies is perfect for removing unwanted low end.
- Two channel 1073-type mic preamp with EQ
- Made to the same specifications as the acclaimed 73JR, 73EQJR and DMA73 models.
- Industry standard Carnhill transformers hand wound in St Ives, England.
- 80dB, 3 stage fully discrete class A mic preamps.
- Line input on separate XLR for adding fat and warmth to prerecorded tracks.
- 20dB PAD on the mic inputs to avoid overloading the input transformers when desired.
- LO-Z, switches the input impedance of the mic transformer from 1200 to 300 ohm.
- Two ultra high impedance, JFET based D.I.
- Fully discrete 3 band classic equalizers with vintage correct inductors.
- Hi shelf at 12Khz.
- Mid band selectable between 6 different frequencies and OFF.
- Lo shelf selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF
- Inductor based High Pass filters, frequency selectable between 4 different frequencies and OFF.
- 2 Rack unit format.
- External universal power supply for worldwide use.
- Channels: Dual