Heritage Audio OST-8 adat (8-Slot Enclosure, 500 Series)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
OST-8 adat - Eight slot, professional, rack-mountable 500 series powered enclosure with ADAT outputs
- Eight slot, rack-mountable 500 Series enclosure for mobile and project studio recording.
- New link feature allows each channel to be linked to the next at the push of a button, no patch cables required.
- Each channel individually regulated, filtered, and protected for highest performance, lowest noise, and best protection.
- Capable of delivering up to 400mA per rail per slot, or 1.8 Amps total (2.0 Amps non continuous), whichever is reached first. Phantom power supply delivers up to 140mA total.
- Independent Status LEDs per slot on front panel for voltage rails.
- Power switch on the front panel.
- Widest possible range of compatibility with any 500 Series device made, including ‘power hungry’ class A and vacuum tube designs. Vertical architecture accommodates ‘double wide’ modules.
- Heavy gauge steel chassis and aluminum front panel, rugged finish, proven, durable design.
- Premium 8 channel 24 Bit 192kHz Converter with ADAT/SMUX outputs and Wordclock for reliable syncing.
- Switchable path for converters per channel, either directly from the Input, after the 500 series module or from an External Source.
- Stand-alone 8 channel premium converter when mic pre use is not required.