Heritage Audio RAMSystem5000
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
5.1 Monitoring System with Bluetooth
The Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 is high-grade Monitoring system for studios and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. It consists of a remote monitor controller in desktop-format and a 19" rackmount unit, connected via a wireless connection. The system can be configured for 5.1 or stereo and features flexible connectivity for easy integration in any setup. It provides all the functionality for professional monitoring, including speaker switching, DIM, MUTE and SOLO functionality, subwoofer management, headphone amplification, cue-mix distribution, wireless talkback, digital inputs with premium Wolfon D/A conversion and Bluetooth for easy mobile device integration. The console-style Talkback with various routing option makes it easy to communicate with artists.
The RAM System 5000 relies on state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. Employing gold plated relay switching throughout as the working principle - including a 64-step relay ladder attenuator system for the master level - it offers accuracy and sonics found on high-end large-format consoles. With its RAF-gray finish and prominent red Marconi knob the RAM System 5000 brings the classic look in every control room.
- Monitor Control System with desktop-format, wireless remote monitor controller plus main rack unit with classic look
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo
- 4x balanced +4 dBu analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1x 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4 dBu analog input
- 1x unbalanced stereo inputs on RCA connectors
- Wolfon WM8741 24 bit/192 KHz DAC, selectable between AES/EBU, SPDIF and Toslink.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality input for easy mobile device integration. (Supported Codecs: AAC, APTX, SBC)
- 4x CUE inputs on D-Sub connectors, for cue-mix to artist
- 1x 5.1 output plus 2 additional stereo outputs in 5.1 mode.
- 5x stereo outputs in stereo mode.
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- Independent pre-fader MIX output
- Independent Subwoofer output for easy sharing between different speaker pairs, including 5.1.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions
- Built in talkback with talkback to cue, talkback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- Remote includes a long life battery, rechargeable via USB cable.
- Main unit includes a charging dock
Inputs: 8x balanced +4 dBu (D-Sub), 2x balanced +4 dBu (XLR), 2x unbalaned -10 dBu (RCA), Cue: 8x balanced +4 dBu (D-Sub), 8x digital (D-Sub / Toslink), 1x Bluetooth