innerTube Atomic Squeezebox
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The ASB is designed to control the amplitude of an audio signal that is passed through it while imparting virtually none of the sonic artifacts traditionally associated with compression and limiting. In short, our intention is that it does not have a sound, though we certainly hope it is this very fact that will help make your final product sound better. As such, it can take a little getting used to, and new users sometimes find themselves experimenting with steep ratios and low thresholds just to 'hear it working.' As you learn to dial in exactly what you need, though, we think you'll begin to find that owning an ASB is best compared to having a skilled assistant, who knows the program material backwards and forwards, riding faders.
- Gain Reduction: From 0dB to over 20dB.
- Distortion (typical): Less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion (THD) at 0 VU.
- Noise Floor (typical): Less than 85 dB below program at threshold of compression.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to over 20,000 Hz
- Input Level: 20 dBm to +20 dBm
- Output Level: +4 dBm (nominal)
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Panel Size: 2U (two vertical rack spaces)
- Depth behind panel: 12 inches
- Meter(s): Reads output level or gain reduction in dB. (0 VU = +4 dBm)
- Connections: Audio I/O via 3pin XLR connectors (pin 2 hot), AC line entry via IEC type III connector. Stereo link (single channel ASB only).
- Fuse: 1.5 amperes, 3AG
- Power Requirements: 115 120 volts AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 50 VA
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|