Artikel 1-10 von 714
- MBHO MBNM 648 PZ699,00 €A pressure zone microphone as pressure gradient receiver is used more and more where a discrete recor-ding is to be made in the highest quality. Direct sound is 3 dB more sensitive than diffused sound (due to pressure duplication the output voltage at a pressure 2 zone greater than 1 m is increased by 6 dB, the direc-tional diagram is halfed). Thanks to easy exchange of the capsules, the sound engineer has all applica-tion possibilities on hand. Using a hypercardiod cap-sule yields a remarkable range of results which are quite valuable for live broadcasting. Due to the remote impedance transformer, the PZM can use all MBHO capsules optimally and discretely. The microphone is mounted on a marble plate which has a non-slip pad at the back. Mehr erfahren
- MBHO MBNM 620389,00 €The little sister of the MBP648 PZ. This electret condenser microphone uses the same philosophy than the MBP648. When the pressure zone is large enough, lowest frequencies are brilliantly reproduced. Direct sound is 3 dB more predominant than diffused sound and the directional diagram is halved. The electric parameters nearly reach those of true condenser microphones. So a very profes-sional and inexpensive solution has been found. This microphone is also mounted on a marble plate which has a non-slip pad at the back. Mehr erfahren
- MBHO MBNM 630 PZ699,00 €The MBNM 630 is a half-cardioid true con-denser PZM in an ultra compact sleek Nextel finish. The two component mat finish is non reflective. In addition to the non-skid pad on the bottom, the unit has a screwable housing made of solid brass.This model exhibits extreme stability and very low noise by any known reference. The MBNM 630 is essential in discrete settings where the highest quality is needed. Mehr erfahren
- MicW i456 Mini-Mikrofon72,00 €MicW® i456 professional microphone is designed specifically for the iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod Touch®. It is a cardioid microphone for general sound recording. It can be used as a high quality alternative to the internal microphone on the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®. Use it for recording vocals, instruments, musical performances, interviews and meetings where you want to capture high quality sound. Mehr erfahren
- Sennheiser e 614189,00 €The super-cardioid e 614 is a permantly polarized condenser microphone designed for demanding applications which require a wide frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and a compact design. With its frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz, the e 614 is able to capture the full sound of the instrument, while its super-cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the microphone from other on-stage signals.
An excellent microphone for percussion instruments, the e 614 is also an ideal choice for woodwind and string instruments. Its excellent acoustic properties also make it a valuable tool for home recording. Mehr erfahren
- Sennheiser e 865235,00 €The e 865 is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone utilising the very best in condenser microphone technology to achieve new standards of quality and sound. The microphone capsule incorporates special blast/pop protection plate to shield the diaphragm from excessive sound pressure levels. Mehr erfahren