Latch Lake MK 1100 MicKing Black Boom Stand
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
New patent pending weighted Symmetric Torque Tripod Base that ensures tripod legs never go bad or droop while tilted.
The MicKing 1100
The micKing 1100 - our latest addition to the micKing product line - is built to provide all of the pro functionality of its predecessors and more. Continuing with the use of the world's strongest boom clutch and innovative lever lock systems, this stand maintains the micKing's stellar strength reputation. For portability we've designed a new patent pending weighted Symmetric Torque Tripod Base that ensures tripod legs never go bad or droop while tilted. To counterbalance a wide range of microphone weights we developed a new patent pending stacking counter weight system featuring 1, 2, and 4 pound weights (2lb included). To boost performance we've included precision ram formed mounting points reducing weight in both the boom clutch and mic threads. The MK1100 shines extremely well for venues, touring, and in-studio as a vocal boom, drum overhead, or a general room mic.
- Lever Lock System: Quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs!
- Mounting: Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution.
- Counter Weights: All new patent pending stacking counterweights! The 1100 comes standard with one 2 lb. thread on counter weight with the ability to add more weight via our new accessory weight set (totaling up to 7 lbs.).
- Tripod Base: Our patent pending Symmetric Torque Tripod base features all new folding solid core legs giving you the distinctive stability all micKing's are known for with a portable touch. This base enables a breakdown size of just under three feet.
- Why the World's Strongest?: Our patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clamp-able surface area. That's more than any other mic stand on the market! This impressive surface area provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
"The Latch Lake 1100 mic stand is the best stand I have ever used. It is incredibly versatile. It out performs any stand I have ever used. Solid and sturdy enough to hold any expensive tube mic. It will go up high enough to mic in the ceiling of a room or over a drum kit. It folds up small enough to fit in your backseat. The 1100 is a terrific innovation on Latch Lake's already amazing products."
- Ross Hogarth
Multiple Grammy winning producer / mixer / engineer
Van Halen, Ziggy Marley, Keb’ Mo'
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|