Lauten Audio Synergy Series LS-208
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Lauten Audio LS-208 is a professional front-address large diaphragm condenser voice and instrument microphone that brings brilliance and expressiveness to broadcast, sound reinforcement, podcasting, and studio recording.
The LS-208 features a wide frequency response with a full 120dB of dynamic range and 135dB of SPL handling without the need for attenuation. The excellent off-axis rejection makes the LS-208 perfect for focusing on the sound source while reducing bleed in lively environments. Constructed from high-quality components and outfitted with frequency shaping high and low-cut filters, the LS-208 comes with a spider shock mount great for broadcast, a hard mount for tight spots, a foam windscreen to protect from plosives, and a rugged road case housing all these accessories.
- Spoken Voice, Singing, and Voice-overs
- Radio Broadcasting
- Highly dynamic instruments and environments
- Close micing drums and guitar amps
- Studio quality recordings nearly anywhere
- Full 120dB (135dB total) of dynamic range
- Wide frequency response and studio quality sound
- Excellent off-axis sound rejection
- Independent 2-stage low & high-cut filters
- Internally shock mounted pressure gradient condenser element
- Includes spider shock mount, hard mount, windscreen
The LS-208 is a professional front-address large-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for studio, live, broadcast recording and sound reinforcement. The LS-208 brings the brilliance and clarity of high-end studio microphones and combines it with the handling capabilities of a dynamic microphone.
The LS-208 does not require pre-attenuation but can handle 135dB SPL due to its circuit design. Highly unique for a microphone of its type is its ability to capture a full 120db of dynamic range without the use of internal or external pre-attenuation. This gives engineers the ability to capture brilliant recordings of highly dynamic instruments and environments without sacrificing sound quality.
EXCELLENT OFF-AXIS REJECTION
The LS-208 also features excellent off-axis rejection. It will provide excellent rejection of off-axis voices, instruments, crowds, etc., making it great for live radio broadcast and podcasts, or for multi-instrument, live-studio and on-stage recording or sound reinforcement.
The Independent, multi-stage, high and low-cut filters help engineers balance recordings at the microphone and aid in successfully capturing the performance reducing the need for mixing. The 2-stage low-cut aids in reducing low-end rumble, muddiness, and proximity effect. The 2-stage high-cut helps tame bright instruments and high frequencies.
SHIPS FULLY ACCESSORIZED
- Spider-shock mount with threaded nut and adjustable elbow joint.
- Hard mount with threaded nut and adjustable elbow joint.
- Foam windscreen to protect against plosives, wind, and debris
- Hard case that fits all accessories and is built for the rigors of the road.
IN THE BOX