If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
4071 Omnidirectional, Low-cut, Presence Boost
An outstanding speech and vocal mic, the 4071 will make your voice heard and intelligible. Use it for all ENG/EFP and even applications which require small microphones that are resistant to moisture, extreme temperature change and humidity.
When recording voices from mic placement on a performer's body, no frequency below 100 Hz is attractive. For this reason, an acoustical low-cut has been incorporated in the 4071 capsule so the built-in pre amp (and the wireless system) will have much larger headroom. Furthermore, it removes distant rumbling from cars, trains, airplanes, etc.
Another and equally important consideration is that when placing a microphone on the body, espcially on the chest, the frequency range of the consonants is damped, resulting in poor intelligibility. The 4071 has a built-in boost to compensate for this loss. Especially for ENG work the 4071 is perfect because almost no ENG mixer leaves any possibility for a compensation of this kind.
The 4071 lapel mic is available in three colors: black, beige and white.
Specifications for 4071 Omnidirectional, Low-cut, Presence Boost
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 100 Hz – 15 kHz with typ. 5 dB soft boost at 4 – 6 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 6 mV/Pa ved 1 kHz; -44.4 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % THD up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 – 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige or white
- Microphone weight: 9 g (0.32 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Microphone length: 17 mm (0.67 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|