Lexicon PCM96 Surround - A
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Building on the success of the PCM96, the new PCM96 Surround offers more presets, more configuration options, and more inputs and outputs. The PCM96 Surround gives you industry standard reverbs and effects, with tremendous flexibility. Use the PCM96 Surround as a plug-in with your DAW, or keep it connected to your mixing board. Either way, you have a multitude of configuration options to choose from, without having to move any cables.
The PCM96 Surround with 2 DB25 6-channel analog I/O and 1 DB25 6-channel digital I/O features MIDI, Wordclock, Ethernet, and FireWire®.
- New Parallel Stereo and Surround configurations
- 50 legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Lexicons new Surround Room algorithm, used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post
- New Pitch algorithms
- Seamless automation and control via Ethernet or FireWire
- Over 2200 factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- Hardware Plug-In capability inside Mac® VST®, Audio Units, or RTAS software
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96kHz
- External BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- 1024 user presets
- Compact Flash for additional storage
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|