Lindell Audio 6X500 VIN
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The 6X-500VIN "Vintage Edition" juices your 500 Series rack with a single-channel transformer-coupled mic preamp along with a passive 2-band Pultec-style equalizer. This all-discrete design, based upon the highly respected Vintage 1731 amplifier, gives you an EQ section with the magical sound of a classic Pultec. With a 15db boost of the silkiest high end you'll ever hear and stunningly punchy low end, you'll wonder how Lindell managed to stuff a Pultec into this little module. Arm your studio with the fast, in-your-face sound of the delightful 6X-500VIN.
- Transformer coupled Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
- Up to 65db Gain
- Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor + 990 gain make-up amplifier
- 3 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%
- 3 Step Switched Eq High Freq Bosst 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- Selectable High Boost Bandwidth on PCB
- Polarity Reverse
- Pin Compatible with 990 & 2520 type op-amps
- 48V Phantom Power
- All discrete Vintage OPA1731
- 5-LED VU Meters
- Gold Plated PCB