Little Labs Pepper
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Pepper is a flexible multifunctional device and designed as a central hub of connectivity for engineers/ guitarists, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly. Including a DI and re-amping functionality with parallel chains for blending instruments, pedals and pro audio equipment, Pepper is indispensable in every phase of production whether in the studio, or live.
The Little Labs Pepper provides a Hi-Z instrument input with adjustable input impedance to accommodate all types of pickups. The impedance can be set from 100 kOhms to 2.2 MOhms and 10 MOhms with the load switch off. The output section comprises of two DI outputs with instrument and mic-level outputs for re-amping applications and a third line level expansion output for interfacing with other professional gear.
In addition to the DI functionality Pepper delivers two hard bypass inserts for pedals and pro audio gear. Both inserts can be controlled by an external footswitch. The balanced pro insert has independent level controls for send and return and a phase reverse switch to ensure absolutely correct level matching between the insert in and out for best result when reamping. On top of that Pepper has a unique blend control for mixing the pedal and pro effects with the dry instrument signal to offer a new way of sound design guitarists.
Pepper uses state-of-the-art analogue circuitry with a high fidelity input amplifier, fully differential amps and vintage UTC style transformers, ensuring ultimate transparency, ground isolation and hum free performance.
- A simultaneous super fidelity, line level direct box, microphone level direct box, and the easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market.
- State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with mumetal shielded vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument, and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance.
- Pre DI and instrument out pedal board hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls.
- Parallel audio blending. Mixing pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, feeding both your amp and direct out for increased attack and intelligibility.
- Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping.
- Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|