MBHO MBNM 620
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The little sister of the MBP648 PZ. This electret condenser microphone uses the same philosophy than the MBP648. When the pressure zone is large enough, lowest frequencies are brilliantly reproduced. Direct sound is 3 dB more predominant than diffused sound and the directional diagram is halved. The electric parameters nearly reach those of true condenser microphones. So a very profes-sional and inexpensive solution has been found. This microphone is also mounted on a marble plate which has a non-slip pad at the back.
- pattern / sound source direction halfcardioid / axial
- signal to noise ratio DIN 454051,5 µV
- phantom power / feed current48 V / ca. 1,8 mA
- frequency response20 - 20.000 Hz
- sensitivity of field idling1,2 mV/µbar
- at 1 k? at 1 kHz 12 mV/Pa
- signal to noise ratio rated at 1 Pa CCIR 67 dB
- equivalent SPLrated at CCIR 27 dB
- signal to noise ratio DIN / IEC79 dB-A
- equivalent SPLrated at DIN / IEC 15 dB-A
- max. spl at 1 k? 133 dB
- electrical impedance200 ?
- connector/ size plate/ weight XLR / 85 x 85 mm / 150 g
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|