MBHO MBNM 630 PZ
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The MBNM 630 is a half-cardioid true con-denser PZM in an ultra compact sleek Nextel finish. The two component mat finish is non reflective. In addition to the non-skid pad on the bottom, the unit has a screwable housing made of solid brass.This model exhibits extreme stability and very low noise by any known reference. The MBNM 630 is essential in discrete settings where the highest quality is needed.
- directional characteristic half cardioid / axial
- signal to noise ratio DIN 454051,5 µV
- phantom power / feed current 48 V / ca. 1,8 mA
- frequency response20 - 20.000 Hz
- sensitivity of field idling 0,7 mV/µbar
- at 1 k? at 1 kHz7 mV/Pa
- signal to noise ratio rated at 1 Pa. CCIR 74 dB
- equivalent SPLrated at DIN / IEC 20 dB
- signal to noise ratio rated DIN / IEC at 1 Pa. 87 dB-A
- equivalent SPLrated at DIN / IEC 7 dB-A
- max. spl at 1 k? 130 dB
- electrical impedance200 ?
- connector / size / weight XLR / ¯ 70 x 21 mm / 440 g