MBHO MBNM 648 PZ
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
A pressure zone microphone as pressure gradient receiver is used more and more where a discrete recor-ding is to be made in the highest quality. Direct sound is 3 dB more sensitive than diffused sound (due to pressure duplication the output voltage at a pressure 2 zone greater than 1 m is increased by 6 dB, the direc-tional diagram is halfed). Thanks to easy exchange of the capsules, the sound engineer has all applica-tion possibilities on hand. Using a hypercardiod cap-sule yields a remarkable range of results which are quite valuable for live broadcasting. Due to the remote impedance transformer, the PZM can use all MBHO capsules optimally and discretely. The microphone is mounted on a marble plate which has a non-slip pad at the back.
- capsule KA400
- characteristic half cardioid
- frequency response 80-20.000Hz
- sensitivity of field idling 1,4 mV/µbar
- at 1 k?at 1 kHz 14 mV/Pa
- signal to noise ratio rated at 1 Pa. CCIR 74 dB
- equivalent SPLrated at CCIR20 dB
- signal to noise ratio DIN / IEC rated at 1 Pa. 87 dB-A
- equivalent SPLrated DIN / IECA-rated 7 dB-A
- max. spl at 1 k? 131 dB
- sound source direction axial
- signal to noise ratio at DIN 45405 1,5 µV
- phantom power / feed current 48 V / 1,7 mA
- electrical impedance 200 ?
- plate size / weight 85 x 85 mm / 170g
- connector XLR