Celemony Melodyne 5 studio Full version (Download)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The complete Melodyne, with all Melodyne‘s unique functions and possibilities. For professional vocal editing, choirs, instruments of all kinds, and samples. And with a multi-track workflow unsurpassed in terms of ease-of-use and musicality.
- Grammy Award-winning technology, including DNA Direct Note Access
- exceptionally musical and intuitive note-based way of working
- the algorithms Melodic (with Sibilant Detection), Percussive, Universal, Polyphonic
- Multitrack Note Editing – edit multiple tracks in a single Melodyne window
- the complete Melodyne toolkit
- macros for correcting intonation, timing quantization and leveling - even across tracks
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid with automatic chord recognition
- tempo detection and editing
- the Sound Editor, offering unique control over tone colors
- comprehensive functions for the editing of scales, tuning systems and temperaments
- inspectors for quick access to all parameters
- polyphonic audio-to-MIDI export
- full compatibility: VST 3, AU, AAX, stand-alone
- integration via ARA Audio Random Access (depending on the DAW)
- macOS and Windows, 64-bit
- current version: 5
Note-based audio editing
Melodyne grants you unrivaled access to all the musical details in your recordings and samples – note by note. This is made possible by a sophisticated analysis that delves deeply into your recordings and samples, and recognizes and understands the musical relationships within them: the individual notes and their characteristics, the scales, keys and chords, the timing, the tempo, the tone color. And with Melodyne you can edit all these things intuitively. With vocals, but every type of instrument as well – including polyphonic ones, such as the piano and guitar.
New in Melodyne 5:
New technologies, for better results in less time. Thanks to the fundamentally improved “Melodic” algorithm, Melodyne makes your vocal editing even better than before. With perfect, natural corrections at the press of a key. Thanks to the Chord Track, you can adapt notes with lightning speed to suit the song – chord recognition included. And with the unique Fade Tool, you can create note-based fades – even in polyphonic recordings and samples.
All this is new:
- the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
- a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets
For Melodyne 5 essential, assistant, editor and studio
- macOS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 or higher
Technical changes with Melodyne 5
Please note that due to Melodyne 5’s modernized software infrastructure, support for certain old standards has been discontinued. Those affected are:
- VST 2 discontinued (VST 3 is still supported, as is AU)
Runs with the following DAWs:
- Pro Tools
Hinweis für Bestellungen aus EU-Ländern
Aus steuerrechtlichen Gründen können wir Lizenzcodes nicht mehr elektronisch in andere EU-Länder versenden. Wir müssen diese als Paket verpackt verschicken. Wir bitten daher um Ihr Verständnis. Innerhalb Deutschlands werden wir, wie gewohnt, Ihnen die Online-Lizenzen per Mail zukommen lassen.
Bei elektronischen Versand innerhalb Deutschlands oder Nicht-EU-Ländern werden bereits bezahlte Versandkosten wieder erstattet.