Merging Technologies Nadac Player Stereo
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Merging´s Referenzwandler mit RAVENNA-Netzwerk und PTP2-CLocking als WIedergabe-Komplettlösung
MERGING+NADAC was born out of the repeated request from Merging’s mastering and recording engineer customers to provide a DAC for the audiophile market. This would be for their own customers, the music lovers, the high-resolution lovers, the purity lovers, a DAC able to reproduce the same experience, the same transparency they, as engineers, enjoyed in their studio when working on their Masters.
The universally acclaimed sound quality, transparency and precision of the Horus and Hapi professional converters was something these engineers were dying to offer to the people who were purchasing their music, their chef d’oeuvre.
We carefully listened and designed MERGING+NADAC based on the Horus and Hapi architecture and principle, but with a lot of improvements expected by the audiophile market, like channel summing, dedicated headphone DA, unique ergonomics and of course a superb aluminum chassis.
Not only did we deliver state of the art music listening in an audiophile environment, but also introduced some radical design enhancements to MERGING+NADAC, like tablet and smartphone remote control as well as some of the recipes which made Horus and Hapi such a great success and revolutionary in their own market. Most notably, the network audio communication through RAVENNA. You will find below some details about the benefits of this technology.
The 8 channels of the ESS Sabre ES9008S Reference D/A converter are merged into 2 for improved linearity, greater dynamic range and a lower noise floor.
NO-COMPROMISE HEADPHONE OUTPUTS
Both versions (STEREO & MULTICHANNEL-8) have separate headphone outputs using the same method of combining the channels for uncompromised DSD/DXD listening on your favorite headphones.
- 8/2 Balanced on 3-pin male XLR
- 8/2 Unbalanced RCA Phono connectors
- Separate headphone sockets with 1/4" jack and mini-jack ( when connected to a network, the headphones and main outputs may be driven by different source if required)
- Ethernet (RAVENNA/AES67) on RJ45 connector. Accepts 44.1kHz – 384kHz PCM, DXD, DSD 64, DSD128, DSD256
- Connects from the computer using standard ASIO on Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Allows cable runs up to 100m on a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable, with possible repeaters, hubs or switches
- Asynchronous communication. The MERGING+NADAC controls the rate at which the digital audio data is sent to the DAC, not the computer or the player
- Ultra-precise communication clocking driven by the DAC…. Precision Time Protocol is at the heart of RAVENNA, ensuring a clock resolution of one nanosecond
- AES/EBU on 3-pin female XLR connector (44.1kHz - 192kHz PCM)
- SPDIF Optical on Toslink connector (44.1kHz - 96kHz PCM)
- SPDIF Coaxial on RCA Phono (44.1kHz - 96kHz PCM)
- Word Clock Input. BNC connector
- MERGING+PLAYER offers two additional USB ports to connect music libraries on USB drives or memory sticks and allow for maintenance and system recovery.
FRONT PANEL CONTROLS
- Volume adjustment using the front panel rotary control
- Main output and the headphone output levels may be independently adjusted
- Two headphone sockets for connecting any headphones without adapters
- Headphones can listen to any available inputs, or external network sources
- Simple and ergonomic menu selected by the front panel rotary control
- Easy source selection between the digital inputs and the computer sources available on the network
- Intuitive menu hierarchy
- Multilanguage user interface
UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL
Web based and iOS App remote control of menu functions and volume. Any web enabled smartphone, tablet or computer can control the listening level and the source selection of any MERGING+NADAC on the network. Apple iPad and iPhone can install the iOS NADAC app available on Apple App Store as well. This allows you to remotely control any MERGING+NADAC in any zones in your building with a unique remote control: your phone or tablet.
While also enjoying the above remote control features MERGING+PLAYER internal Roon Core can be controlled by any Roon Remote apps running on iPad and iPhone as well as Android devices, offering full volume and mute control from the Roon Remote app.
BALANCED ANALOG OUTPUT
UNBALANCED ANALOG OUTPUT
S/PDIF OPTICAL INPUT
S/PDIF COAXIAL INPUT
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|