Merging Technologies NADAC Stereo
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
2 Channel Network Attached Digital to Analogue Converter
NADAC - Network Attached Digital to Analogue Converter
Advanced technology developed for F1 racing has dramatically benefited every modern car. Similarly, benefits gained from years of developing cutting-edge products for the professional recording community can be made available to the discerning audiophile. The NADAC is not unique because of the components it uses, but in the care with which it was designed and the experience behind it. By introducing RAVENNA networking to the home, we not only remove traditional limitations, we totally transform the performance we can deliver.
The 8 channels of the ESS Sabre ES9008S Reference D/A converter are merged into 2 for improved linearity, greater dynamic range and a lower noise floor.
No-Compromise Headphone Outputs
Both versions have separate headphone outputs using the same method of combining the channels for uncompromised DSD/DXD listening on your favorite headphones.
- 8/2 Balanced on 3-pin male XLR
- 8/2 Unbalanced RCA Phono connectors
- Separate headphone sockets with 1/4" jack and mini-jack ( when connected to a network, the headphones and main outputs may be driven by different source if required)
- Ethernet (RAVENNA/AES67) on RJ45 connector. Accepts 44.1kHz – 384kHz PCM, DXD, DSD 64, DSD128, DSD256
- Connects from the computer using standard ASIO on Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Allows cable runs up to 100m on a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable, with possible repeaters, hubs or switches
- Asynchronous communication. The NADAC controls the rate at which the digital audio data is sent to the DAC, not the computer or the player
- Ultra-precise communication clocking driven by the DAC…. Precision Time Protocol is at the heart of RAVENNA, ensuring a clock resolution of one nanosecond
- AES/EBU on 3-pin female XLR connector (44.1kHz - 192kHz PCM)
- SPDIF Optical on Toslink connector (44.1kHz - 96kHz PCM)
- SPDIF Coaxial on RCA Phono (44.1kHz - 96kHz PCM)
- Word Clock Input. BNC connector
- DC Power Supply Input
Front Panel Controls:
- Volume adjustment using the front panel rotary control
- Main output and the headphone output levels may be independently adjusted
- Two headphone sockets for connecting any headphones without adapters
- Headphones can listen to any available inputs, or external network sources
- Simple and ergonomic menu selected by the front panel rotary control
- Easy source selection between the digital inputs and the computer sources available on the network
- Intuitive menu hierarchy
- Multilanguage user interface
Universal remote control:
- Web based remote control of menu functions and volume. Any web enabled smartphone, tablet or computer can control the listening level and the source selection of any NADAC on the network. This allows you to remotely control any NADAC in any zones in your building with a unique remote control: your phone or tablet.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|