Merging Technologies Horus Redundant Power Supply Option
The ground-breaking Horus Networked Audio Converter is flying out the factory door to fulfil the initial orders that have been accumulating over the last few months since being shown at IBC 2011 in prototype form. The list of early adopters contains some of the most prestigious classical recording companies, broadcasters and venues worldwide. Remarkably for a high quality audio converter, Horus has been ordered without even being heard. Such is the faith in the Merging development team that the specifications were enough to trigger the sale. Quality was a given.
Horus is a compact audio converter in a small 2U form factor with extremely low power consumption. It has connectivity that covers virtually any situation. Digital audio input connections are MADI and AES/EBU with optional analog mic and line inputs and for outputs there are MADI, AES/EBU and optional analog line. Additionally there are connections for LTC, MIDI, RS-422 and GPIO. The final socket is the RJ-45 that connects the revolutionary RAVENNA IP Audio stream. Once Horus becomes part of a network, the options for control of the audio and routing of channels is increased dramatically. Connected to other RAVENNA enabled devices, a complex and complete system can be connected with a single cable between any of the units which then become nodes on the network.
A summary of features:
- “Classic” Analogue to AES/EBU and/or MADI conversion
- “Classic” AES/EBU and/or MADI to Analogue conversion
- Near zero latency from in to out < 1ms
- Modular highest quality mic/line inputs and line level outputs
- Front panel touch screen for local access
- Browser based remote access using any web enabled device
- Supports PCM sample rates from 44.1 to 192kHz as standard (Premium up to DXD/DSD256)
- Redundant power supply option
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|