Motu Micro Express USB
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
micro express Overview
micro express is a 4-in/6-out MIDI interface with SMPTE synchronization ($295, compatible with Mac OS X and Windows).
Built with MOTU’s award-winning MIDI interface technology, the micro express is a compact, bus-powered MIDI interface and time code synchronizer that provides expandable, plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Mac or Windows computer
Professional time code sync
As a professional-grade SMPTE time code synchronizer, the micro express converts and stripes time code in all frame formats (23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 drop and non-drop, and 30). SMPTE “jam sync” with adjustable freewheeling provides glitch-free sync.
The micro express also supports MIDI Machine Control (MMC), with the ability to serve as either an MMC master or slave. The micro express can distribute MMC transport commands to all other connected MMC devices.
Foot switch support
Connect a foot switch to the convenient front-panel pedal input and then program it to generate MIDI data when pressed. Send the data to any connected devices. For example, you could send MIDI patch changes to synths and sound modules during live performance.
Expandable, plug-and-play bus-powered USB operation
The micro express takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for “hot-swapping” and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. Because it's bus--powered, you can take the micro express anywhere.
THE MICRO EXPRESS NOW INCLUDES:
- Support for 23.976 time code
- Update ClockWorks software
- USB MIDI interface for Mac and Windows
- Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor (when powered via USB)
- SMPTE time code sync in all formats (includes new support for 23.976 fps time code)
- 4x6 MIDI merge matrix: connects any device to any other
- 16 front panel presets
- 4 independent MIDI IN
- 6 independent MIDI OUT
- 96 MIDI channels
- Supports MIDI Machine Control transport messages
- Pedal input for momentary foot switch
- 16 presets with 8 programmable, battery-backed memory
- MIDI Time Stamping (MTS) for sub-millisecond timing accuracy
- Includes updated drivers and ClockWorks™ software for Mac and Windows
- USB bus-powered
- Custom-designed VLSI technology
- Front panel buttons and LED's for choosing presets (8 factory, 8 user)
- Front panel SMPTE stripe button
- Front panel SMPTE lock and tach LED's
- Status lights for MIDI IN/OUT and computers
- Front panel MIDI IN and OUT ports
- Panic button
- 10 MIDI connectors
- 2 SMPTE quarter-inch phone (line level)
- 1 pedal quarter-inch phone input
- Includes software console for Mac and Windows, USB cable
- Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears: 9.5 x 7 x 1.75 inches (24.13 x 17.78 x 4.45 cm). With rack ears attached, fits one half of a standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|