If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
MC-2 is a high-performance digital audio signal and reference sync signal distribution amplifier and format converter for AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID signals.
• AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID interfaces in one box.
• Supports all audio-related clock rates between 32kHz and 192kHz.
• All interfaces meet the specifications of the according AES + AES ID standards.
• Signal improvement by low-jitter PLLs.
• Converting from AES3 to AES11.
• Detects and monitors all studio sampling rates between 32kHz and 192kHz.
• Reference pass functionality.
• Input lock detection.
• Simple user interface.
• Built-in international power supply.
MC-2 comes basically as an AES/EBU distribution amplifier. Additonally AES/EBU ID interfaces are available to offer conversions between both interface standards. Using latest PLL and conversion techniques, MC-2 processes digital audio signals aligned to AES3 and AES3 ID and reference sync signals aligned to AES11 and AES11 ID including all usual clock rates from 32kHz to 192kHz. Each interface standard offers one input whereas AES/EBU can be distributed to
6 outputs and AES/EBU ID to 2 outputs.
Various operation modes enable the use of MC-2 in a wide range of applications. An input reference signal will be distributed to all outputs simultaneously. In this process, a conversion between the AES/EBU and the AES/EBU ID interfaces will be done automatically.
A supplied AES3 digital audio signal can be converted in realtime into an AES11 digital sync signal and distributed through all outputs. To keep the original AES3 signal for further use, the first output of the according interface standard can be switched to pass the original signal separately without any format changes.
The voltage of the outputs of the AES/EBU ID interface can be switched from standard 1V to 3V to enable very long cable runs.
MC-2 is mountable in a 19" rack system by using our optional rack adapters.
All functions can be set convenient from the front panel with help of a simple user interface. The device is shipped in a rugged aluminium housing and meets CE, UL and FCC, part 15, specifications.
• AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID reference signal distribution.
• AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID digital audio signal distribution.
• Reference signal and digital audio signal refreshing.
• Signal conversion between AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID.
• AES3 to AES11 conversion.
• Clock rate indication of AES/EBU and AES/EBU ID signals.
• Line extension for e.g. theater or broadcast installations.
• Output expansion for e.g. MUTEC's iCLOCK, iCLOCKdp, iD, iDdp,
• MC-3, MC-3.1 and MC-3.2 and other clock generators.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|