Mytek Stereo192 SRC
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Stereo192 SRC is a two channel hi-end Sample Rate Converter recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required. The sonic transparency of this unit far exceeds most of the software SRC algorithms.
The unit can operate in two modes;
-Synchronous SRC- where the output clock is synchronized to input clock. This mode is recommended for Digital to Digital transfers.
-Asynchronous SRC- where the output clock is generated by internal clock generator. This mode is recommended for Digital to Analog transfers where the SRC proceeds a D/A converter in order to upsample the signal and provide 100% jitter immunity and removal.te video sync signals.
- Conversion: Synchronous or Asynchronous
- Input Resolution: 1624 bit
- Output Resolution: 24 bit or 16,20 bit
- Input Sample rates: Any frequency btwn 32200kHz
- Output Sample rates: Any frequency btwn 32200kHz, can be user set
- with 1Hz accuracy or standard frequencies can be
- Dynamic Range: 144dB
- THD+Noise: 140dB (<0.0003%)
- Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
- Digital Inputs: Hispeed (32200kHz) AES/EBU, SPDIF,Optical
- Digital outputs: Hispeed (32200kHz) AES/EBU and SPDIF
- External Sync.: Wordclock in and out.
- Wordclock Out: Wordlock Out can be used a ultra stable 10ps
- house clock source with digital FS display.
- Can be terminated w/ 75 Ohm
- Mains: 100/115V220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
- Dimensions: 1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep
- (5.5”x 1.6”x 8”)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|