Phoenix Audio Nicerizer 16mk2 - Summing Device
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Nicerizer 16 was originally conceived because of the demand from customers for something that would "sweeten" the output from pro-tools and other DAW, and to make the final mix easier to distribute and handle.
The Nicerizer 16 is designed to take the output out of the digital realm, and to add the Class A characteristics and feel before the final recording.
The “Nicerizer 16” uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage, but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Line Input Technology.
The Nicerizer 16 is a 2U 19" rack mountable 16 - 2 Summing Mixer, that can be stacked and linked in any multiple and various configurations to give high quality, line-level, Class A, discrete buffering, summing and mixing.
- 16 channels of our Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- Our proven and loved Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Individual pan control for each channel (16 x Pan pots)
- 16 x Balanced Input XLR's. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- 2 x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- 1/4" TRS Inserts on Busses (L + R Bus Insert points)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel.
- Master mix bus output level control.
- Stereo LED level monitoring.
- Switchable for each channel and Main Output
- Stereo/mono Headphone monitoring switchable to each channel and Main Output, includes headphone monitoring of the mix bus. (L, R, and Stereo)
- Main Outputs on Balanced XLR's
- Monitor Outputs on 1/4" TRS Jacks
- Class A Stereo Width control with Loss-less Bass. Pannable from mono through to +25% Wider + Width control Bypass switch.
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|