PreSonus Eris 4.5 (Paar)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value.
When Size Matters
If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the ultra-compact Eris E4.5. It may be the size of a computer speaker, but this mighty mite delivers professional audio quality, thanks to a 4.5-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter with protective grille; and Class AB amplification. Each speaker is powered by a 25W Class AB amplifier—plenty of juice for a small speaker. The E4.5 ranges from 70 Hz up to 20 kHz, and at 6.42 x 9.45 x 7.09 inches (163 x 241 x 180 mm), you can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space.
The E4.5 has balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs, as well as unbalanced 1/8” inputs for your smartphone or MP3 player, giving you all the flexibility you need when replacing computer speakers or those old studio monitors that have misled your ears for the last time.
Take a moment, if you will, to consider the E4.5’s balanced TRS inputs; balanced inputs help you minimize noise—a pro feature you won’t find on competing speakers in this class. That’s not the only professional-class feature you get with Eris speakers that competitors can’t match, though. Next, we’ll discuss some higher-end features that truly set Eris apart from other budget-priced studio monitors.
- 4.5-inc Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 50 watt, Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|