If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Two class A-B amplifiers capable of delivering a total of 190 Watts RMS are mated to an enclosure tuned with a double flared port designed to minimise any possible low frequency “chuffing”. The result is an extremely powerful, neutral, articulate and accurate compact monitor perfect for a wide range of music styles from acoustic jazz to house.
The frequency response is more than adequate for most applications, it can however be extended down to 25Hz when coupled to the SB10R sub-woofer. The S7R is fully magnetically shielded, so can be used in close proximity to CRT monitors.
All S-Series monitors are phase coherent with each other enabling them to be used in combination in 5.1 multi-channel systems
Some typical applications include components in multi-channel systems, postproduction, project studios, location recording, and mastering.
- Size (WxHxD): 9.6(w) x 13.27(h) x 12.125(d) inches
- Weight: 25.75 lb
- Bass cone: 1 x 165 mm (6")
- High Frequency soft dome: 1 x 28 mm (1")
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz-20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Input Connector: XLR + 1/4" combo jack
- Input Sensitivity: -12 dBu to +6 dBu for 96 dB SPL @ 1 m set by 10 position rotary switch on rear
- Subsonic: -3 dB @ 30 Hz, 24 dB/oct
- Ultrasonic: -3 dB @ 75kHz, 4 dB/oct
- Crossover: 1.19 kHz
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 65 Hz
- HF EQ: +/- 2 dB @ 10 kHz
- Power amplifier:
- LF output power: > 120W RMS
- HF output power: > 70W RMS
- T.H.D.: < 0.03% at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20 Hz-20 kHz. typ 0.005% @ 1kHz
- Hum + Noise: > -100 dB referred to clip
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|