Samar Audio Design VL37A
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The VL37A is an active version of VL37 and brings its sonic performance to a new level. Specifically designed for extremely low noise it opens up a new territory of applications, notably classical music, broadcasting, movie, and studio recordings. Because of its condenser-like output level, and because of the optimized load on the ribbon and perfect impedance integration, the VL37A puts much less stress on the preamplifier and cable choices, making it a perfect and very affordable solution for projects and professional studios.
In keeping with the VL37, the motor structure and tuning of the VL37A are based on our critically acclaimed Samar MF65, all the microphones in the range use the same components. As with all of our microphones, the VL37A is entirely handcrafted and meticulously assembled using parts made exclusively in our US shop.
The VL37A tonal balance combines a vintage vibe with a modern sound, creating a unique but affordable recording tool. Its bi-directional, figure 8, symmetrical polar pattern is perfect when used on vocals, choir, piano, violin, orchestra, brass instruments, acoustic and electric guitar, speaker cabinets, drum overheads, room microphones, among other recording, broadcast, and classical music applications. It has a Stainless Steel body and comes in a US made wooden box and anti-vibration shockproof clip.
- one of the kind innovative design
- extremely low noise (4-5dB lower noise than already very quiet VL37)
- balanced ruler flat frequency response down to 20Hz (-0.43dB) and unprecedented top end beyond 25kHz
- low noise, low distortion, made in house amorphous core toroidal transformers
- sophisticated motor with shortest front-to-back path ever seen in ribbon microphones
- low-mass ribbon with a unique fine tuning adjustment to assure for consistency from unit to unit
- proprietary corrugation process to maintain ribbon’s integrity without special handling
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 5-year parts-2-year ribbon replacement warranty
- 15-day satisfaction guarantee
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|
|Hersteller||Samar Audio Design|