Softube Harmonics (Download)
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
- Five component-modelled distortion sounds
- Revolutionary ‘Dynamic Transient Control’ technology
- Presets by Grammy winners Joe Chiccarelli and Howard Willing
Truly varied sounds
5 utterly distinct distortion models, each based on a different tasty analog distortion process. Tubes, transformers, zingy circuitry of all kinds.
Revolutionary 'Dynamic Transient Control' technology
Harmonics listens to the dynamics of the input signal, in order to maintain, increase, or control the range of the distorted signal in a way you need to hear to believe.
Low and high cut filters, parallel mix control, and THD (total harmonic drive) metering allow you to define the perfect sound for your track every time.
Guitars, vocals, drums, bass, even synths often need some extra grunt to push them over the edge, but distortion can destroy dynamics and cause more problems than it solves. Too little and your sound doesn’t cut through and fill its space. Too much and you lose the light and shade, the attack and decay. Transients blend into tails, and detail and definition go out the window. Such is the tragic plight of the musician or mix engineer working with distortion. With Harmonics, the struggle is over!
Light it up
With Harmonics, you get much more than just five awesome-sounding analog distortion models. You also get a revolutionary new approach to handling dynamics during the process of distorting the sound. The input signal is listened to and analysed by the plug-in, allowing the dynamics and detail to be preserved and enhanced even after heavy distortion is applied. Add to that the fact that Harmonics has five totally different-sounding component-modelled distortion styles, high and low cut filters, a parallel mix knob and more, and you end up with a very powerful secret weapon indeed.
Dynamic distortion with Harmonics
Ever spend your time adding eq, compression, and reverb to a track and still can’t get it to sit together correctly? Just like how an organ player will alter drawbars to achieve their perfect sound, dynamic Harmonic adjustments in your mix can get you the sound you need. Glue a track, add creative distortion, brighten a dull sound, or find a way for all your tracks to complete the puzzle called mixing. If you’ve cranked up saturation in the past to find that your dynamics fell flat, don’t worry. Not all distortion is the same and we believe your transients deserve the same respect as every other element in your mix!
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
Hinweis für Bestellungen aus EU-Ländern
Aus steuerrechtlichen Gründen können wir Lizenzcodes nicht mehr elektronisch in andere EU-Länder versenden. Wir müssen diese als Paket verpackt verschicken. Wir bitten daher um Ihr Verständnis. Innerhalb Deutschlands werden wir, wie gewohnt, Ihnen die Online-Lizenzen per Mail zukommen lassen.
Bei elektronischen Versand innerhalb Deutschlands oder Nicht-EU-Ländern werden bereits bezahlte Versandkosten wieder erstattet.