Sound Devices 702 Portable Digital Audio Recorder
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
702 Portable Digital Audio Recorder Portable, High-Resolution Audio Recorder
The two-channel 702 is a powerful file-based digital audio recorder. The compact device records and plays back audio to cost-effective, removable Compact Flash cards and/or external FireWire drives, making field recording simple and fast. It writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits with sampling rates between 32 kHz and 192 kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback is also supported.
The 702 implements a no-compromise audio path that includes Sound Devices’ next generation microphone preamplifiers. Designed specifically for high bandwidth, high bit rate digital recording, these preamps set a new standard for frequency response linearity, low distortion performance, and low noise.
No other recorder on the market matches its size or feature set. In addition, its learning curve is quite short—powerful does not mean complicated. While the 702 is a very capable recorder by itself, it truly excels when used in conjunction with an outboard audio mixer such as Sound Devices’ own 442 or 302.
Its Compact Flash storage is a highly-reliable industry standard. The removable, rechargeable battery is a standard Sony-compatible Li-ion camcorder cell. The Compact Flash card appears as a removable storage devices when connected via the FireWire port to Windows or Mac OS computers.
- Twochannels of Sound Devices next generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and highpass filters
- Records to removable Compact Flash cards for convenient file audio file storage; can also record directly to external FireWire drives
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlightviewable LED level metering
- WAV format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24bit or 16bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32 kHz192 kHz
- MP3, MP2 decoder, 64 to 320 kb/s stereo file
- FLAC file recording and playback
- FireWire (IEEE1394) port for highspeed computer access to the Compact Flash card
- 6pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and control with the CL1
- Removable Lion rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M and Lmount Lion batteries
- 10–18 VDC external input powers and charges onboard battery
- Aluminum & stainlesssteel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Classdefining compact size
- Designed for the same operational environmental extremes as Sound Devices field mixers
|Lieferzeit||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|