SPL Madison 16+16 Channel MADI Interface
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
16+16 Channel MADI Interface
The SPL Madison offers the pure SPL analog sound for every MADI equipped digital console, audio router and PC MADI card.
With 16 input and 16 output channels in a single rack space, the Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters in 1U
- Superb sounding converters with a sophisticated analog section on 36 V audio rails
- +24 dBu professional output level
- Best price/performance value
- Up to 64 I/Os on 1 MADI port (4 units)
- Latency-neutral MADI chaining
- 44.1 to 192 kHz, ±10% vari-speed
- SPL clock-shop for jitter-free operation
- Ultra-compatible, always operational MADI IO with ultra low conversion latencies
- Four directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Simple operation and setup right from the front panel controls
- Ergonomic, distance-readable meters for clear level status indication of any I/O channel
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design (max. 30 W)
- Redundant power supply optionally
- Four analog, 8-channel multicore DB 25 sockets (TASCAM industry standard)
- Made in Germany
Broadcast and live professionals rely on the still-unsurpassed MADI since about 20 years now – with jitter-free, rock-solid transmission of many audio channels per single wire and low-cost cabling with lengths far above one mile, MADI simply offers unique advantages.
As a company with a rich heritage in analog audio engineering, it has always been our idea to put all our knowledge into the analog sections of a converter. Excellent converter technology requires an appropriate analog environment, and that is where a true difference can be made – a difference against existing solutions, and a difference in sound of course.
We have designed an analog audio section on 36 V audio rails, reaching output levels of 24 dBu. The result is simply amazing. With its straight-forward operation, flexible expansion, and pristine sound, the price per channel ratio of the Madison may set a new benchmark.
And for the first time, SPL’s analog sound is coming to digital environments.
A good fit everywhere
Thanks to its rich I/O equipment, the Madison makes it a breeze to integrate professional analog gear into larger multichannel infrastructures. With four popular reference levels, operational sample rates between 44.1 and 192 kHz, multicore analog I/O, fibre MADI I/O and word clock I/O, the Madison simply fits everywhere.
Up to four units can be connected to a single MADI port on a digital console, a MADI PC card, or any professional audio routing infrastructure. The MADI port offers excellent and near-zero-latency digital transmission of up to 64 I/Os with galvanic insulation. And since MADI is the emerging new studio I/O standard, the Madison is the perfect interface for home and project studios, commercial recording studios and scoring stages.
So whereever you may have a need for reliable and pure conversion of multiple analog audio channels, the Madison meets your demand brilliantly.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|