Studiobricks 240 x 270
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
A quick-to-assemble booth system with impressive acoustics.
Studiobricks is the perfect solution for professionals and hobby musicians alike.
With Studiobricks you not only get the best acoustic booth at an affordable price, you also save yourself time and trouble with assembly and installation. The standard Studiobricks booths have a simple yet detailed assembly guide, as all elements are individually numbered. We assemble the booths and inspect them before delivery to you in sound condition ready for use.
- Elements with superb acoustic properties
- No screws or adhesive, the elements can be seamlessly assembled
- Requires little space
- A range of sounds can be achieved using the moveable Vicoustic Varipanels acoustic panels
- Excellent sound absorption thanks to materials made from high quality wood
Finally a place to work in peace
STUDIOBRICKS acoustic booths offer an ideal working atmosphere for sound artists regardless of the space situation – be the booth large or small, double or triple walled. After all, it ultimately comes down to whether you can concentrate on your passion!
The investment that goes with you
STUDIOBRICKS are a better and more cost-effective alternative to fixed studio installations. Our booths can be transported easily at any time, yet still offer optimal acoustic properties usually only achievable with expensive installations. The investment goes not into the property but into the equipment – where it belongs!
The shape of the STUDIOBRICKS acoustic booths is in line with our objective to offer the best soundproofing that can be constructed and dismantled with ease. The result is a timelessly beautiful and self-explanatory design. Our acoustic booths are real eye-catchers wherever they are
- Double-walled booth
- Sound insulation: 46 dB in accordance with ISO 717-1
- Dimensions in m (internal without absorber/external):
- Height: 2.10 / 2.22 (room height min. 2.45)
- 2.40 x 2.70 / 2.58 x 2.88 cm (1.270 kg)
- In 30 cm grid extendable up to 50 sq.m.
- Absorber in Standard: Vicoustic A50
- Glass doors: 0.75 x 2.10 m
- Four-cable tunnel, electricity connection, LED strip light
- Carpet (grey, deburred)
- Standard paint: White
- Vicoustic Vari Panel (recommended for woodwind and brass – 2x)
- SuperbassTrap 90 (recommended for speakers and singers)
- Second door in 75 x 210, 90 x 210 m
- Additional cable tunnels possible
- Studio ventilator: Adjustable ventilation from 30 m²/h to 130 m²/h
- Additional window as block in 60 x 60, 45 x 90, 60 x 90, 120 x 60, 150 x 60, 180 x 60, 90 x 90 cm
- Additional window as front in 210 x 30, 210 x 60, 210 x 90 cm
- Custom colour (RAL – www.ralcolor.com)
- Air conditioning and ventilation systems
Voice-Over Edition (optional):
- Absorber: A50 D Level Light grey
- SuperBass90 Bassfallen Grau (ONE & ONE PLUS: 1 piece; 120 x 120 cm: 1 pair; 20 x 150 cm and bigger: 2 pair)
- table (ONE & ONE PLUS: 90 cm x 35 cm; 120 x 120 cm and bigger: more options)
- monitor holding: Max. 38-68 cm. | 13“ - 27“ | 100 x 100 mm. VESA
- additional yellowtec-gear (pre-installed):
- Mika Monitor Arm M Aluminium
- Mika copy Stand Din A3
- MMS Wall Pole
- Mika Pole holder
- Mika Microphone Arm M Aluminium