UAD-2 Live Rack Ultimate
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Realtime UAD Effects Processing, Purpose-Built for Live Sound.
UAD-2 Live Rack is a robust 16-channel MADI effects processor that allows live sound engineers to craft studio-quality mixes using Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leading UAD plug-ins — including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime — right out of the box.
Built to withstand the rigors of live sound, users can chain up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units for up to 64 channels of MADI signal processing.
- Mix studio-quality live sound with included UAD plug‑ins like Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, genuine Teletronix®LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more
- Use the Live Rack App for effects tweaking, saving, and recall — complete with drag and drop, copy and paste, plug-in zoom, channel strip presets, and more
- Connect up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units for 64 channels of MADI signal processing
- Mix faster with MIDI snapshot recall and seamless integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles
- 16-channel MADI effects processor with Realtime UAD Processing
- UAD-2 QUAD DSP processor allows access to full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins at near-zero latency
- Combine up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units to process 64 MADI channels
- Includes purpose-built UAD-2 Live Rack application for fast operation of Realtime UAD Processing and session snapshot management
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, channel strips, pitch correction emulations, and more as part of either the Core or Ultimate plug-in bundles
- Dual-redundant internal power supplies ensure audio processing will continue if one power supply fails