Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Core
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator Package
The Ultimate in UAD Powered Plug-Ins, with QUAD Processing Power. Includes Analog Classics Software Bundle.
The UAD-2 QUAD is Universal Audio’s most powerful processing package, giving producers and engineers full access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. This DSP accelerator package includes several of Universal Audio’s most popular “analog classic” plug-ins — the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A — for rich, vintage sound quality right out of the box. Thanks to its PCIe card with four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 QUAD provides four times the processing boost of the UAD-2 SOLO, allowing for the largest professional mixes. Better still, it gives users full access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately)
- Run complex, professional mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Support for up to four UAD-2 devices in one system
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD: full-height, short PCIe card
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LoadLock™ ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- Powered Plug-Ins™ available 24/7 @ my.uaudio.com
- Minimum System Requirements for UAD-2 Devices
Windows (x86 and x64):
- Windows XP (Home, Professional, or x64 Edition),
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
Mac OS X (32-bit and 64-bit):
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or 10.7.3 Lion (or higher)
- Processor upgrade cards are not officially supported
- UAD-2 Satellite and Apollo require an available FireWire 800 port
- Available PCIe (PCI Express) x1/x4/x8/x16 slot for each UAD-2 card
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- CD-ROM drive or internet connection for software installation
- 1 GB available hard drive space
- Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software
Prior UAD versions for older operating systems are available in the UAD Software Archives.
Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more (sold separately). Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer or Pro Tools, these UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer’s internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 QUAD is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
|Lieferzeit||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|