Vertigo Sound VSE-2 Gyrator EQ
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
Discrete Gyrator EQ
VSE-2 for Tracking, Mixing and Mastering
GYRATOR FOR ALL!
The VSE-2 is another BIG IMPACT DESIGN and is setting a new benchmark for Tracking, Mix-Bus and Mastering applications. Unlike other EQs on the market the VSE-2 is equipped with six discrete gyrators and lots of matchless detailed features. This unique set-up makes the sound of the golden decade of analog recording equipment available in today‘s studio environment.
VSE-2 Unique Features
- Discrete gyrator based Equalizer concept
- Discrete operational Cut and Boost amplifier +-8db
- 18 selectable frequencies on each channel
- Dual Mono Design
- Hi Pass Filter 10Hz-400Hz with Bypass
- Transformer balanced Input
- All EQ parameters controlled by rotary switches
- Unique A.I.R Mode (Enhancement of the auditory threshold)
- Smooth and Punchy
- Super Low Noise (-98dBu)
- Cut & Boost steps +-: 1dB, 2dB, 3,5dB, 5,5dB, 8dB
- Cinemag Balanced In. That 1646 Balanced Out
- Dynamic Range: 122 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz … 80 kHz (– 3dB)
- Max. Output Level: + 23dBu / 600 Ohm balanced floating
- Signal to Noise Ratio at + 6dBu = 105dB (20 … 20 kHz, unweighted, RMS)
- Noise: – 99dBu (20 Hz – 22 kHz – unweighted, RMS) @ 0dB Unity Gain
- Crosstalk between channels: > 100dB
- Power consumption: max 10 Watts
The Vertigo Sound “Discrete Triple Gyrator 1972” uses a fully discrete circuitry, while other devices on the market realize the Gyrator using an standard IC. The well thought out design of Vertigo‘s Gyrator delivers a tube unit like distortion spectrum. The distortion is produced by the Gyrator itself at the frequency you dial in.